Monday, October 9, 2017

Share Two and Critique #2

These pictures are from Red Lodge, around the Beartooth pass. I think they could use some editing, but I'm pretty happy with the raw files too.


I liked this overlap of the mountains, but I had to move the mountains to the lower portion of the shot because there was a road in the way. The light also wasn't ideal, so I need to bring up some of the highlights and see if I can get some more detail.



This is a play on the light reflecting through the leaves and really bringing the yellows even brighter than they actually are. 


I like this shot because of the clarity of the ripples of the water, and the distortion of the rocks of the stream. Looking at this shot after taking it, I don't know how I feel about the plant overhanging into the middle of the shot, it makes it look more natural, but it wasn't what I wanted a lot of the focus to be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment