Thursday, September 28, 2017

Night Photography

Night photography is something that I would like to try out, and since the days are getting shorter, I suppose my chance will be here shortly. The article I read for this week talked about a wide variety of types of night photography and broke down the settings as well as the easiest ways to set up your camera for a great shot. They recommend using a low ISO and a low aperture setting, for a long exposure to allow the light from the stars to register on the image.

I also wonder how a night shot in the winter would work, because to my naked eye, it always seems that nights are brighter with snow on the ground. This would make taking pictures easier, and I also wonder if this could help to correct the overexposure of snow that happens during direct sunlight hours. The weather conditions would be hard to endure, but I think the pictures made would be worth it.

Overall, I'm fascinated by the possibilities that this type of photography could ope

No comments:

Post a Comment