Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Share Two and Critique #1



My first picture is from a Snowy Range Pass near Saratoga, Wyoming. It is more of a snapshot, this view was too cool to not take a picture, but I didn't line up the shot with any rules in mind. Looking back at it now, I see the jagged edges of the stream drawing my attention, and the white of the snow drawing my attention to the upper third of the picture.


This picture is from Two Moons Park, it was taken while some more of the wildfires were burning, so the main thing I was interested in while taking this picture was the contrast between the colors of the sunset and the colors of the trees as the sun went down. I'm definitely trying to use the color contrast and the red of the smoky sunset to draw the viewers to the center of the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment